The present building dates from the 15th Century and is a Grade II listed building. It was rebuilt in 1796, restored in 1820 with further improvements made in the 19th century. The six bells were re-tuned and rehung in April 2006 with new fittings in a new two-tier eight-bell frame.
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/WinfordParishChurch
Church Road, Winford, Bristol, BS40 8EW, United Kingdom